Take your business online.
A simple solution to take your business online and offer courses, training and one-on-one lessons.
With the onset of self-quarantine, nobody wants to leave the house.
This has halted business for many individuals and companies offering one-on-one training or training with groups of people; i.e. Yoga or Singing lessons.
A simple, cost-effective method of getting paid online and offering digital lessons, training and even one-on-one skype sessions with existing (and new) customers.
Here is how it works:
Your new digital studio:
- Design your lesson: this could be a video, or set of videos, photos and step by step instructions.
- Post this information on your website and password protect the page/s.
You can create individual lessons or a series of lessons that users can access.
- Create a Payfast account to handle payments; Payfast allows you to create buttons for any amount.
- Create a Payfast button, users will click this to pay you securely.
- Place the Payfast button code in your website (or email).
- Send your customers to your website or email them the payment link to make payments
- Once payment is received, you will receive a notification from Payfast.
- Now that you have the payment, you can send the user a link to your password protected page and supply them with the password you created.
To show an example of this very simplified feature; we have created our own WordPress SEO training session.